LIAT is advising passengers that due to the impending passage of Tropical Storm Isaac, several destinations within the LIAT network will be affected.
The airline says that in the interest of passenger and crew safety, several flights have been cancelled and retimed.
The following flights have been cancelled for Wednesday 12th September, 2018:
- LI 512 from Antigua to St. Kitts
- LI 513 from St. Kitts to Antigua
The following flights have been cancelled for Thursday 13th September, 2018:
- LI 773 from Antigua to Dominica
- LI 773 from Dominica to Barbados
- LI 395 from Trinidad to Antigua
- LI 520 from Antigua to St. Kitts
- LI 521 from St. Kitts to Antigua
- LI 521 from Antigua to Barbados
- LI 362 from Barbados to Dominica
- LI 362 from Dominica to Antigua
- LI 310 from St. Lucia to Antigua
- LI 312 from Antigua to St. Kitts
- LI 312 from St. Kitts to St. Maarten
- LI 313 from St. Maarten to St. Kitts
- LI 313 from St. Kitts to Antigua
- LI 372 from Barbados to Martinique
- LI 373 from Martinique to Barbados
- LI 560 from Barbados to Antigua
- LI 562 from Antigua to San Juan, Puerto Rico
- LI 563 from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Antigua
- LI 565 from Antigua to Barbados
- LI 323 from Antigua to Dominica
- LI 324 from Dominica to Antigua
LIAT says several flights have been retimed for Thursday 13th September, 2018. These changes will affect the following flights:
- LI 310 Trinidad 8:30 St. Lucia 9:30
- LI 342 Antigua 14:00 St. Maarten 14:40
- LI 342 St. Maarten 15:10 Tortola 15:50
- LI 343 Tortola 16:20 St. Maarten 17:00
- LI 343 St. Maarten 17:30 Antigua 18:10
LIAT says passengers who have been affected may rebook by contacting LIAT’s Call Centre prior to the departure time of their originally scheduled flight.
Passengers will be allowed to rebook within the next week (12th – 19th September).
Affected passengers will have all change fees and fare differences waived.
LIAT is also advising that passengers who decide to travel but are unable to complete their journey due to disruption caused by weather conditions, will not be provided with meals, transportation, hotel accommodation etc.
Passengers with onward connections are advised to contact the respective regional and international carriers.