Caribbean Airlines says that due to Tropical Storm Kirk, four flights for Thursday September 27, 2018 have been cancelled.
The flights are
BW 434 Port-of-Spain to St. Lucia
BW 435 St. Lucia to Port-of-Spain
BW 412 Port-of-Spain to Barbados
BW 413 Barbados to Port-of-Spain
Passengers are being advised to contact CAL's reservation offices for rebooking on the next available service.
CAL says that to minimise inconvenience to customers holding confirmed tickets for travel during the period September 27 – 29, 2018, it is allowing persons whose travel plans are impacted by the tropical storm to rebook without change fees, subject to the following conditions:
1. Waiver of all fees for tickets rebooked in the same cabin, for travel up to October 15, 2018.
2. It is mandatory that customers contact Caribbean Airlines BEFORE the scheduled date of travel.
3. Full refund of fare paid, for travel up to October 15, 2018. The refund must be requested by October 05, 2018.
4. ALL changes MUST be made through Caribbean Airlines Call Centres or at Caribbean Airlines Ticket Offices
5. Caribbean Airlines WILL NOT be responsible for arrangements or transportation to/from an alternate airport or hotel/overnight expenses incurred by affected passengers.
CAL says these waivers include travel to or from the following Airports only: • Piarco International Airport, Trinidad • Grantley Adams International Airport, Barbados • George F. Charles, St. Lucia