The Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force is informing the National public that a crew onboard the Trinidad and Tobago Coast Guard (TTCG) vessel TTS Moruga CG 27 left Staubles Bay for Dominica at 7:45 am on Wednesday 20 September 2017 with relief supplies (food, water, generators and many more items) that were donated and collected from various stakeholders at various locations throughout Trinidad and Tobago.
The twenty one (21) member crew and a twenty one (21) member disaster relief team onboard the TTCG vessel will assist in securing and managing the distribution of relief items.
The Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force informs the National public that in its efforts to assist the Hurricane stricken island of Dominica the public is invited to drop off relief items for persons affected by Hurricane Maria at:
TRINIDAD LOCATIONS •
* Cruise Ship Complex, Port of Spain Mon - Fri from 8:00am to 2:00pm
• TTPOST Piarco from Mon - Fri from 8:00am to 11:30am and 1:00pm to 2:00pm
• Is There Not A Cause (ICNAC), #6A Anderson Street St James from 8:00am to 8:00pm
• Tribe Carnival, #20 Rosalino Street, Woodbrook Mon – Fri 8:00am to 8 :00pm
• Living Water Community, #109 Frederick St Port of Spain
• Regimental Headquarters, Aranguez Sun - Sat from 7:00am to 2:00pm
• Camp Serrette (Camp La Romaine), M2 Ring Rd, La Romaine, Mon - Thu from 7:00am to 2:00pm
• Camp Signal Hill from Mon -Fri 8:00am to 3:00pm
• Trinidad and Tobago Coast Guard Base Milford Road Tobago: 8:00am to 3:00pm