Several parts of Barataria were flooded out following today's midday thundershower.
CNC3 Digital has been getting several responses to an earlier post with photos, video and information of the places affected and those that were not.
But firstly, the following is the latest update from the Met Office:
"Sunny periods will be interrupted by light to moderate showers in varying localities. There is a 60% chance that one or two of these showers could become heavy and/or thundery in a few confined areas. Tonight there will be patchy cloudiness at times with the odd shower. GUSTY WINDS AND STREET/FLASH FLOODING MAY BE EXPECTED IN HEAVY DOWNPOURS AND/OR THUNDERSHOWERS".
These are some of the comments shared on our Facebook page:
* Flash flooding movarnt junction impassable 2 feet of water
* High wind & heavy rain in charlieville.
* Heavy, Heavy rain in south San Fernando! Lots of thunder, lightening & strong winds
* Heavy rain in Tobago for last hour from NW . Unusual direction but we welcome any rain
* Bathing in the rain in CENTRAL.
* Here in San Fernando is serious thunderstorm
* Raining in Couva
* San Juan flood
* It's beautiful and sunny in Oropouche
* Rain rain rain rain in enterprise
* Main rd Chaguanas...raining
* Gusty winds ,heavy rain then boom rain stop and hot sun in Arima
* High breeze in Whiteland it's scary it start here to
* Central also..couva ..california.
* We now getting rain in prince's town
Below are some photos we have been receiving and video of a fallen tree near President's House.