The National Infrastructure Development Company Limited (NIDCO) is advising that of a temporary road closure along the Southern Main Road (SMR) south of its intersection with the Churchill Roosevelt Highway (CRH) from Springvale Road to N.U.G.F.W Drive.
NIDCO says works will be executed between the hours of 7 am to 12 noon on June 24, 2018.
The public is advised of the following during this five (5) hour period:
• At the CRH/SMR intersection, motorists travelling EASTBOUND on the CRH will not be permitted to turn right onto the SMR
• At the CRH/SMR intersection, motorist travelling WESTBOUND on the CRH will not be permitted to turn left onto the SMR
• A the CRH/SMR intersection, motorist travelling SOUTHBOUND on the SMR will not be permitted to proceed southwards across the intersection
• Motorists travelling NORTHBOUND on the SMR will not be permitted to proceed past the intersection with N.U.G.F.W Road ALTERNATIVE ROUTES The Churchill Roosevelt Highway, Uriah Butler Highway, Caroni Savannah Road and Tantrill Road may be used as alternative routes Motorists are advised to comply with following instructions:
• Proceed with caution
• Observe all temporary directional signage provided on approaches to the site
• Comply with instructions issued by police officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic