Republic Bank has announced that it will be temporarily changing its banking hours, starting Tuesday December 10, to facilitate customers in exchanging their old $100 bills for the new polymer bills.
The bank announced the new hours on its website;
Non-mall branches - Monday to Thursday 8 am - 4 pm and Fridays 8 am – 5 pm (no closure during the day)
All mall branches remain the same: Monday to Friday 10 am - 5 pm
Select branches will open on Saturdays from 9 am - 1 pm (for the remainder of December 2019)
- North: Ellerslie, West Mall, Long Circular Mall, Glencoe, Diego Martin.
- South/Central: South Park, Gulf City, Princes Town, Point Fortin, Centre City, Couva.
- East: Arima, Valpark, Grand Bazaar, Trincity.
- Tobago: Auchenskeoch.
The bank says that all branches (mall and non-mall) will open all day on Christmas Eve (December 24, 2019) and on New Year’s Eve (December 31, 2019)
- Mall hours – 10 am - 5 pm
- Non-mall hours – 8 am - 4 pm