There will be a temporary traffic disruption along the Eastern Main Road, Sangre Grande from Oropouche Road to Railway Road over the next few days.
A release from the Ministry of Works and Transport advises that the disruption is scheduled to commence on Thursday 23 January and end on Sunday 26 January, between the hours of 8pm and 4am.
The ministry says it is necessary in order to facilitate road repair works,
Motorists are asked to do the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site, to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
Story by NEWS DESK