The San Fernando City Corporation will implement a new traffic management plan for a trial period of two weeks, starting tomorrow, Tuesday.
The corporation says this plan is aimed at tackling the major issue of traffic gridlock in the city centre.
Motorists and the traveling public are being advised to heed the following changes:
* The Fyzabad Taxi Stand will be relocated from Lord Street to the Western side of Mucurapo Street
* The Marabella Taxi Stand will be re-orientated (Southbound) towards Mucurapo Street on the Western side
* The Princes Town Taxi Stand will be relocated to Mucurapo Street, South-facing on the Eastern side
* Mucurapo Street will be South-facing between Harris Promenade South and Lord Street
* Lord Street between Mucurapo Street and Paradise Street will be West-facing
* Harris Promenade South will be West-facing between Paradise Street and Mucurapo Street