The father of three-year-old Prince Francette who died after his father's car exploded on Friday, has shared tear-jerking video and photos of him on his Facebook page.
Justin Francette posted four videos today as he tries to come to terms with the grief of his son's passing.
He stated: "I always cherished every moment I spent with u...Bbz u will always b my prince and ik u will b looking at me from heaven making sure ur daddy is strong .....I Love u bbz and would never do anything to loose u......Hmmm this is very hard Bt imma stay strong just for u Prince baby ...RIP."
The father of a murder victim is appealing to the police to work harder from get illegal guns off the streets.
Anthony Rajkumar of Cornelius Street in Tunapuna, expressed despair at crime situation in the country after his son, Anton “Blocker” Slater, 31, was gunned down on Wednesday night.
“I watch shows and I see how many guns they finding and sometimes they holding people but it has too many guns on the streets in the hands of young people and that needs to be stopped,” he said.
“The police need to work harder.”
The family of a Carenage man is asking for help from the public in locating him.
Nisha Neckles made the appeal in a Facebook post.
She said: "My father Roy Neckles has been missing since midday 24th May. He lives in the Carenage area and was last seen getting into a taxi. He exited the taxi on Haig Street. I ask if anyone has seen him to please take contact with the Carenage police station. Or (1868) 7793110. Any information will be of great help. Please share."
Nisha has asked that the message be spread as widely as possible, in the hope of finding her father.
The father of Sgt Darryl Honore, who died Monday from injuries he sustained in a shootout with a colleague at Grand Bazaar last week, has publicly apologised to the T&T Police Service (TTPS) and citizenry for whatever hurt, disappointment and embarrassment the incident caused.
But Joseph Honore, an attorney, also asked that his son be forgiven and that the society is not too quick to judge.
A father of three girls has been convicted on a charge of cruelty against one of his daughters and fined $3,000 or in default, face three months hard labour, a police statement said.
De Leon Celestine, 41, of East Dry River, Port-of-Spain, appeared before Magistrate Aden Stroude in the Port of Spain 5th Magistrates’ Court on Thursday to answer to the charge.
He has 28 days in which to pay the fine.
Celestine was found guilty of beating his 14-year-old daughter on Thursday 2nd June, 2016, causing suffering and injury to her health.
A Carapo man appeared before an Arima Magistrate today, charged with the murder of his father, Nezam Hosein on March 24th, 2017.
Lennox Self, 30, of Jokhan Trace, Pascal Lane, Carapo, appeared before Magistrate Avason Quinlan, in the Arima 1st Magistrates’ Court, to answer to the charge.
The charge was laid by Cpl Dirk John, after advice was received from the Director of Public Prosecutions, Roger Gaspard, SC, on Monday 3rd April, 2017.
Hosein, 48, died from multiple stab wounds about the body, following an altercation at his Carapo home, on Friday 24th March, 2017.
In an unexpected twist of events, 33-year-old Kwame Regis was forced to deliver his own baby boy at home, a feat which has left him and his common-law wife, Doreen Roopa, calling newborn Ezekiel a “miracle baby.”
The drama unfolded between 5 and 6 pm last Wednesday in the couple’s Mary Street, Aranguez apartment, which they share with Roopa’s two-year-old daughter, Destiny, and her (Doreen’s) sister, Nalene, 24.
A father of three has been refused bail after appearing in court on several charges of false imprisonment, rape, robbery and attempted murder of a police officer on the morning of the Local Government Election, November 28th.
33-year-old Afteba Huggins of South Oropouche, was read the charges by Magistrate Amina Deonarinesingh when he appeared in the Siparia Magistates' Court.
Court prosecutor Seargent Anthony Baptiste objected to bail.
Huggins was told he could apply to a judge in chambers for bail.