Four months after a pregnant mother and her eight children narrowly escaped when their home was riddled with bullets and set on fire, she is begging for help to rebuild their home.
Unemployed and living under volatile conditions at a house in Gran Couva, Inderia Garcia, 35, who is due to give birth to her ninth child next month said all their belongings were lost in the fire.
Following the death of her father, the life of a single mother and her ten-year-old son took a nose dive with them being thrown out on the streets.
With nowhere to go, Stacy Valasquez, 38, and her son sought refuge at a pavilion at the Bayshore Basketball Court in Marabella, which has been their home for the past three months.
Police are seeking the public's assistance in locating a woman and her baby boy.
CNC3 news understands that Tenisha Soogrim and her ONE-year- old son Vitaly Soogrim were last seen on July 23rd. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the missing woman and her child is asked to contact the police at 999, 555, 911, or 800-tips.
Police are seeking the public's assistance in locating a mother and her three daughters.
Reports are that on Saturday, 32-year-old Veronica Young left her home in Mohess Road, Penal with her three young daughters ages 10, 7 and 2 for San Fernando but failed to return.
According to relatives, young did not say why she was leaving home.
A report was filed at the Penal Police Station.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of young and her three daughters can contact the penal police station at 647-8888.
A mother whose hand was severed by her son in a brutal cutlass attack remains warded in a critical condition at the Intensive Care Unit of the San Fernando General Hospital.
Doctors have managed to stem the bleeding in her brain and have reattached her limb but cannot say if she will ever regain full control of her hand. A source at the hospital said she is making slow progress and it may be weeks before she is able to give a statement to the police.
Moments after the Police Service issued a statement on a missing Malabar mother of three, family members and police officers have confirmed that she has been found.
Manzanilla police have confirmed to CNC3 that she "was brought" into the station this morning.
The police could not give further information as the investigator was still addressing the matter.
Family members told us they also received a call from the police station this morning confirming that she was found.
A 29-year-old Point Fortin man accused of attacking his former girlfriend and their one-year-old daughter at Mount St Benedict, last week, has been released on $300,000 bail.
Rayon Stanislaus, an employee of Petrotrin was granted bail after appearing before senior magistrate Indrani Cedeno in the Tunapuna Magistrate's Court yesterday morning.
Stanislaus was charged with the attempted murder of 32-year-old Iyanna Hercules and wounding their daughter with intent to cause her grievous bodily harm.